Wow, it's been a while since I last updated. You want to know why? School. School is the monster and I am the victim. Finals are just around the corner and I've been forced to procrastinating, watching America's Next Top Model and start prepping.
Before this whole end of the semester thing really hit, I did have a chance to do some really fun things. A couple of weeks ago, I got to host a bachelorette party for one of my greatest friends, Heather Lee Miller (Flint). She is getting married next month and I am super excited for her. Anyway, we got most of The Elms gang back together for the party and it was great! We enjoyed great food, played games, embarrassed Heather, and laughed a ton.
 |
| Roommate reunion! |
 |
| Heather and I in our sexy, silk robes, lipstick, and sweet bling. |
 |
| Heather! |
 |
| We played "kiss the hottie." We all chose lipsticks randomly out of a bag and then took turns trying to kiss Jacob with our eyes blindfolded. Yep, those are my lips right on his cheek. Man, I'm good. |
And then last weekend Christian and I went home for General Conference. The talks were amazing and exactly what I needed to hear. I had such a great time hanging with the fam, listening to the prophet and apostles, and lounging in pajamas for three straight days.
While Dad, Michael, and Christian were at priesthood, Mom and I decided to do a little shopping. We went to a couple of different craft stores and were very successful!
 |
| I finally made myself a spring wreath for our front door! |
 |
| Some more Easter decorations :) |
And as soon as I'm done blogging, we get to go home to sojo again :) Hooray for weekends!
Happy Easter everyone!
Yay! You posted a picture of your spring wreath! I LOVE it.
ReplyDelete