Sunday, September 1, 2013

1 month!

What the -- where did the time go?! Our little girl is ONE MONTH old! I can't believe how fast she's grown!

                                                     1 week                                 2 weeks

3 weeks                                 4 weeks


Here are some tidbits about Elliot at one month:

  • Sleeps for 6-7 hours each night
  • Loves mealtime
  • Has a good set of lungs. This girl can scream!
  • Is quite tall and is almost too long for her newborn clothes
  • Hates her carseat
  • Makes the cutest cooing noises ever. She loves to talk :)
  • Is starting to really enjoy baths
  • Is obsessed with her binkie
  • Has beautiful strawberry blonde hair and big blue eyes
  • Makes the funniest faces ever
  • Hates tummy time


And now, what you really came here for -- pictures!



 


2 comments:

  1. Soo adorable! I love all of those middle pictures with her cute little facial expressions! What a little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little girl so much!!! She has the cutest expressions- that huge grin of hers can turn a bad day into a great one! She has grown so much. She's so gorgeous. I wish I could cuddle her every day and I know Chase does too :)

    ReplyDelete