Sunday, August 12, 2012

Big changes and cute little faces

The last month has been an eventful one with a couple of big changes.

First of all, Christian and I now have a new place to call home. We're still in Provo and still close to campus, but our new place is slightly bigger and has an extra room which is great. But the best thing about this move is who we share it with. In a dream come true, my oldest brother James, his wife Stephanie, and their adorable kids moved to Provo!!! They recently added two of the sweetest little girls imaginable to their family and so naturally I wanted to live close so I could get in on that baby action. After months and months of searching, we found the perfect place.


The previous owners of the house added an apartment (where Christian and I live) on the side of the full-size house (where James and Steph live.) It's the best of both worlds. We have our privacy and our own space with separate entrances, etc., and then on the flip side, our front doors are literally five feet away from each other. We share a cute little back patio, a good sized front/side yard, beautiful flower beds, and two plentiful pear trees.


Now that we live so close, I get to see these little cuties whenever I want :) Chase already likes to come over to "Stacie's house" -- the land of no bedtimes and his favorite refrigerator magnet. He is the funniest kid I've ever met and Ashtyn and Blakeley are such sweeties. Being an aunt is pretty much the best thing ever :)


Another big life event that happened recently is my graduation from BYU! After four awesome years I completed my degree in communications with a print journalism emphasis. Victory!!!


So now that I'm done with school for FOREVER, what am I going to do with all of my free time you ask? Answer: Play with Chase man and cuddle my baby nieces.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! Pretty sure I'm getting the better deal with baby help living next door who my kids happen to adore! I'm glad you posted this so that when they are crazy you can remember that you wanted to spend lots of time with them :)

    Also, Congraduations! You worked so hard and I'm so proud of you for sticking to your goal. Now let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete