Yes, I know I've been slacking on my blog. What can I say, sometimes you have the urge to write and sometimes you don't. Anyway, I'm trying to catch up a little and what a better way to update everyone on our lives than to create our very own year in review! Here it goes. In no particular order.
Top Ten Moments of 2012:
1. Celebrating out 1st wedding anniversary
2. Going skydiving
3. Moving in with James and Steph
4. Getting brand new twin nieces
5. Winning a state wide award for my writing
6. Graduating with my BA from Brigham Young University
7. Christian qualifying for a grant AND scholarship. What a smartie pants.
8. Both Christian and I celebrating our 23rd birthdays
9. Enjoying the warm summer sun at three separate beaches in three separate states
10. Finding out that WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!
Okay, so I saved the best news for last :) We are SO stoked to be adding to our little family! Currently, I am 13 weeks along and feeling great. Baby is due July 24th!
Sigh...2012 really was great. What a fun year. 2013 is going to be even better :)
We are so happy for you guys!!! YAY Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete